XFce 4 Netload plugin

Bernhard Walle Bernhard.Walle at gmx.de
Tue Aug 12 21:58:47 CEST 2003

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 at 12:35 (-0400), Michelle wrote:
> Of course. I was just sort of apologizing for not making it clear enough
> that it was fixed primarily for my system,  and it would most likely
> bomb if tried on linux without modification.
> Sorry again :(

It's not your fault, it's my fault. I just forgot to see if *this* file
is available on Linux (others where ...).

It's fixed with the 0.1.2 version which was released five minutes ago. I
separated the implementation into net_linux.c and net_freebsd.c and I'm
checking the operating system (and this critical header files) in the
configure script.

It works again on Linux and should work on FreeBSD, too.

http://www.bwalle.de/xfce4/xfce4-netload-plugin-0.1.2.tar.gz
http://www.bwalle.de/xfce4/xfce4-netload-plugin-0.1.2.asc

URLs are correct now but you could also use
http://www.bwalle.de/xfce4/ where you'll always find the newest version
and a pretty screenshot. :-)

Regards,
Bernhard

--
Key-ID: DDAF6454
Fingerprint: F61F 34CC 09CA FB82 C9F6  BA4B 8865 3696 DDAF 6454