Counterclockwise Clock

Niklas Volbers niklas.volbers at web.de
Tue Aug 12 12:32:00 CEST 2003

Hello!

I have tried XFCE 4 and I am really, really pleased with it. It is a great piece of software!

Nevertheless I encountered a little problem: As I am wearing a watch that goes counterclockwise, e.g. it goes the reverse direction, I would be really happy to have an option in the analog clock in the panel that would make the panel-clock to move counterclockwise.

Hmmm... I know this might sound a little odd, and maybe it is, but I figure it wouldn't be too hard to implement.

What do you think?

Niklas.