XFce 4 Netload plugin

Shadoe shadoe at shadoegrounds.com
Mon Aug 11 08:26:35 CEST 2003

eep O_O

net.c: In function `get_current_netload':
net.c:71: storage size of `ifmd' isn't known
net.c:87: `curr_time' undeclared (first use in this function)
net.c:87: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
net.c:87: for each function it appears in.)
net.c:89: `delta_t' undeclared (first use in this function)
net.c:129: `CTL_NET' undeclared (first use in this function)
net.c:131: `NETLINK_GENERIC' undeclared (first use in this function)
net.c:132: `IFMIB_IFDATA' undeclared (first use in this function)
net.c:133: `IFDATA_GENERAL' undeclared (first use in this function)
net.c:139: syntax error before `int'
net.c:139: `i' undeclared (first use in this function)
net.c:139: syntax error before `)'
net.c:144: continue statement not within a loop
net.c:149: break statement not within loop or switch
net.c: At top level:
net.c:155: syntax error before `+='
net.c:155: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
net.c:156: syntax error before `+='
net.c:156: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
*** Error code 1

:x okay this is on freebsd 4.8 seems a small problem?
Not sure if i had to edit anything first?

Thanks :)
Michelle