XFce 4 Netload plugin

Bernhard Walle Bernhard.Walle at gmx.de
Sun Aug 10 20:17:46 CEST 2003

Hello,

today I made a simple xfce4 netload plugin. It's based on code from the
xfce4-systemload-plugin and has the same look-and-feel. It could be
included in the systemload-plugin (had this working previously) but I
decided to make an extra plugin.

If you like you can send me translations and netload code for another
operating systems. It works only on FreeBSD (untested) and on Linux
(tested).

The plugin is available at http://www.bwalle.de/xfce4/ . If you think
it's worth, add it at xfce-goodies. If you'll like the
systemload-plugin, you'll like this, too. :-)

Since it's my first programming experience with auto* and Gtk/glib it
may fundamental distribution errors.

Regards,
Bernhard