Other things that need to be fixed before RC3

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Fri Aug 8 19:59:55 CEST 2003

On Fri, 2003-08-08 at 13:14, Olivier Fourdan wrote:

> You guys completely loose focus on the criticity of the bugs...
>
> XFce 4.0 won't be released until *all* critical bugs are fixed, and
> that's not the case yet.

	Actually that was explicitly stated in my original comment.  Make it
work (be it by hack or by elegant solution) and then release it.  The
key part being to make it work; as demonstrated by your continued
beating xfwm4 into submission WRT the glitches Ric and Olivier found.

	I think the difference that Bennie and I were having was one of
point-of-view.  We both said that xfce4 should be fixed and working and
then released.  The only difference was in the semantics of defining the
word "fixed".

	OC, since I am not actually hacking any code you all can just ignore me
anyway.  ;-)

--
Paradise; can it be all I heard it was?
I close my eyes and maybe I'm already there.