xfce4-minicmd-plugin

Ric fhj52ads at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 8 14:00:29 CEST 2003

--- Moritz Heiber <moe at lunar-linux.org> wrote:
> On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 04:20:39 -0700 (PDT)
> Ric <fhj52ads at yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > --- Biju Chacko <biju_chacko at vsnl.net> wrote:

> memory
> > >  > leak which I'm fixing.
> > >
> > > Fixed in CVS.
> >
> > Got it but ./configure fails:
> >
> > ./ltconfig: ./ltconfig: No such file or directory
> > configure: error: libtool configure failed
> >
> > looks like maybe some files ( libtool, ltcf-c.sh,?...?  ) are
> > missing...
>
> Run ./autogen.sh

Thanks Moe but my  autoconf, libtool and gettext  are all older
versions than what the *real* developers are using and will be for,
idunno, another week? or two? on this gtk+2.0.6 Linux system.  I don't
think what I have will work properly.( BICBW :)

> Bye,
>
> Moritz

=====
Have A Great Day!

Ric
***
Mondale knew this was gonna be a bad day when he called
Dial-a-Prayer and the taped message answered him by name.
 -- Bob Hope, 1903-2003