xfce4-minicmd-plugin

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Fri Aug 8 13:33:57 CEST 2003

Op vr 08-08-2003, om 13:20 schreef Ric:
> --- Biju Chacko <biju_chacko at vsnl.net> wrote:
> > On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 12:04:44 +0530, Biju Chacko wrote:
> >
> > >  That said, perhaps you should wait. I just found a nasty memory
> >  > leak which I'm fixing.
> >
> > Fixed in CVS.
>
> Got it but ./configure fails:
>
> ./ltconfig: ./ltconfig: No such file or directory
> configure: error: libtool configure failed
>
> looks like maybe some files ( libtool, ltcf-c.sh,?...?  ) are
> missing...

Ok, that's my fault. I removed it from CVS.

Botsie, would you mind terribly updating to the libtool version we are
using? it's libtool-1.5-xfce (with OS X patches) available from
www.xfce.org/archive/ .

The same request is for other xfce-goodies authors, if you did not do so
already. This will make it a lot easier at least for me to contribute to
both repositories.

	Jasper