xfce4-session themes

Ric fhj52ads at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 8 12:47:48 CEST 2003

http://students.oamk.fi/~olilju00/xfce4/xfsm-themes_NixChixPixPax.tar.gz
> (If you don't mind?) better BW

Yes, that is good;  thanks.
Glad you like them; something for almost everybody... ;-)

> --
> God may be subtle, but He isn't plain mean.
> 		-- Albert Einstein

=====
Have A Great Day!

Ric
***
Mondale knew this was gonna be a bad day when he called
Dial-a-Prayer and the taped message answered him by name.
 -- Bob Hope, 1903-2003