XSLT

Ric fhj52ads at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 8 08:11:46 CEST 2003

Hi All:

Will somebody give me a heads-up on how y'all get the XML files into
the format that you want?   Who's the XSL/XSLT guru here?

I have completed the rules to transform any well-formed xfce3rc file
into XML.  It can (and probably will) still be modified, of course, to
provide different output, names, validatation, etc.  A sample output is
here,

http://fhj52.tripod.com/linux/XML/OUTPUTtest2.xml

but you will probably need to "view source" to see the structure.

Now, the output has to be reordered and merged with the default xfce4rc
file before a XFce 3 user can actually have a panel, etc. that is the
same as what they have been using.

AFAIK, the way to do that is with XSL. I am hoping that there is
already a XSLT stylesheet somewhere, maybe???, 'cause I don't know much
about XSLT....

=====
Have A Great Day!

Ric
***
Mondale knew this was gonna be a bad day when he called
Dial-a-Prayer and the taped message answered him by name.
 -- Bob Hope, 1903-2003