xfce4-minicmd-plugin

Ric fhj52ads at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 8 07:44:46 CEST 2003

--- Biju Chacko <biju_chacko at vsnl.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 22:04:40 -0700 (PDT), Ric wrote:
>
> > Nice. Thanks.
> > And the link?  -or is it going to get a release via SF? -tomorrow?
>
> You don't seem to have got my earlier mail. Check the archives.
>
> IAC: http://xfce-goodies.berlios.de

I asked because it is not there with the others:
xfce4-minicmd-plugin
      0.1.02003-08-07 00:00
No Files
^^^^^
perhaps a different link?

> -- b
>
> --

> Biju 'botsie' Chacko                        biju_chacko at vsnl dot
> net
> http://www.symonds.net/~botsie          Public Key available on
> request

=====
Have A Great Day!

Ric
***
Mondale knew this was gonna be a bad day when he called
Dial-a-Prayer and the taped message answered him by name.
 -- Bob Hope, 1903-2003