xfdesktop menu now localizable!

Bernhard Walle Bernhard.Walle at gmx.de
Mon Aug 4 19:35:06 CEST 2003

Hello,

On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 at 18:55 (+0200), Olivier Fourdan wrote:

> I've made a change to xfdesktop so that it uses a localized menu.xml if
> available.

Very good idea! I attached a German translation. I also translated the
hints and added a hint that the user has to save this file in UTF-8
encoding. I think that would be a good idea for the English file, too,
since RedHat is the only distribution which has UTF-8 as default locale.

Please include this file in CVS so that German users have a localized
version.

Regards,
Bernhard