xfce4-battery-plugin

edscott wilson garcia edscott at prodigy.net.mx
Fri Aug 1 19:17:04 CEST 2003

On vie, 2003-08-01 at 01:09, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
> You could perhaps do a new file release as well?

As soon as it gets some test feedback ;-)

> 	Jasper
>
> PS
> Did you talk to Nick about the changes?

No, because at first it was just a small option. But then I found a bug
which made it impossible to put the progress bar vertical. And then one
bug led to another... I think it would be nice to have the properties
dialog similar to the system monitor, where the color of the progress
bar depending on state (on-ac, full-charge, alarm-charge,
critical-charge) can be user defined. But I'm afraid I don't have time
to do that right now... The options at the moment are the same as
defined by Nick plus two new additions (label and power).

regards,

Edscott