xfce3rc -> xfce4rc conversion ?

Ric fhj52ads at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 1 08:32:49 CEST 2003

Should we put it in the Wiki FAQs?
Q. When is the best time to ask questions on xfce mailing lists?
A.  Sometime _after_ morning coffee(GMT). ;-)

LOL :)
And , Good Morning!

And, too, about the answers in previous post, thanks.
Actually, getting the structure of the xfce3rc file is not so hard as
the rest 'cause I did that some years back.  I just have to remember
the details...

Too bad about XFce3, tho...

/me goes to get code you graciously provided...

--- Jasper Huijsmans <jasper at moongroup.com> wrote:

> > A. Can I import my XFce 3 settings?
> > Q. Yes, just get the 'my_fancy_conversion_script.pl' here: ...
>   ^
> LOL! good morning Jasper! /me goes to make coffee ...

=====
Have A Great Day!

Ric
***
Mondale knew this was gonna be a bad day when he called
Dial-a-Prayer and the taped message answered him by name.
 -- Bob Hope, 1903-2003