xfce4-battery-plugin

edscott wilson garcia edscott at prodigy.net.mx
Fri Aug 1 04:10:17 CEST 2003

I've uploaded a set of fixes and enhancements for the battery plugin. It
now has the same orientation and format as the system load plugin and
can be placed on a vertical as well as horizontal panel. I also added
options to place the remaining time on the panel in the same layout as
the uptime for the system-load-plugin. And also another option to see
the cpu temperature and fan state (whether on or off). These last two
only work with ACPI, which should be compiled into the kernel. The ACPI
with the redhat 9.0 kernel is rather broken so instead you should grab a
vanilla 2.4.21 and patch it with the working acpi stuff
(http://sourceforce.net/projects/acpi) before compiling (if your
hardware has ACPI, that is).

Just as a reminder, the battery plugin is at
https:/developer.berlios.de/ so there is no 24hr overlay (for now;)

regards,

Edscott

ps. attaching a vertical panel snapshot with system load and battery
plugins.