taskbar with two monitors (xinerama)

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Thu Apr 24 22:37:18 CEST 2003

Joe,

On Wed, 2003-04-23 at 22:04, Joe Stone wrote:
> Sorry, but I know only http://members.home.nl/jbhuijsmans/xfce4-cvs.html and
> the xfce4-dev at xfce.org as ressources for xfce4. Is there more?

None that I'm aware.

> But anyway, the root-menu from the desktop was not my primary question, my
> problem was the taskbar.

I tried to make xftaskbar4 xinerama aware in CVS. Unfortunately, I have
no hardware to test it, so I'm affraid you'll try to se if that works.

Please make sure that libxfcegui4 is compile with --enable-xinerama (as
xinerama is disabled by default, unless specified at compile time)

Let me know if that works,

PS: Madkiss, I know you've been asking that for months :)

Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org>
http://www.xfce.org