Compiling dbh_1.0 fails (Solved sort off)

Russ Pitman rjp at belle.apana.org.au
Thu Apr 24 06:12:51 CEST 2003

On Tue, Apr 22, 2003 at 10:21:12PM +0200, Olivier Fourdan wrote:
> > 'missing separator' error
>
> I thought we got rid of such errors a while ago (and indeed, we haven't
> received such reports for a while)
>
> Did you do anything special like running ./autogen.sh instead of
> ./configure ?
>
> Cheers,
> Olivier.

Actually I owe everyone an apology. I overlooked the fact that I hadn't
added the unstable tree to my apt sources list after the system was
reinstalled.

Ive even gone ahead and built a new unstable box and of course with the
proper software all the modules build fine and I feel a proper dork.

April hasn't been a good month this year:-((

Sorry for wasting everyones time.

--

Cheers

Russ.