Compiling dbh_1.0 fails

Russ Pitman rjp at belle.apana.org.au
Tue Apr 22 06:51:10 CEST 2003

Since my previous post(April 14) I have installed a separate system running
debian unstable.

AFAIK all the necessary software mentioned in the resources page including
the -dev versions are installed.
but I still get this error compiling dbh

'Makefile: 244 *** missing separator Stop'

Autogen.sh completes ok and says 'run make'
Dbh_1.0 is from the current xfce4-cvs-snapshot.tar.bz2.

As I haven't seen anyone on the list with this problem I can only assume
that there is some software missing or broken in my files or am I doing
something wrong?

If dbh wont install xfce4 is shot:-((
Any ideas please.
--