xffm links (Was: Re: Hi!)

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Sun Apr 20 11:19:54 CEST 2003

Hey,

I updated CVS. I used hard links instead and properly use $(DESTDIR).

However, I also have a problem with xffm now. It doesn't show a tree at
all and when I click on the home icon it aborts with the same error
Danny reported yesterday:

** ERROR **: file treeview.c: line 219 (create_root_element): should not
be reached
aborting...
xffm: signal 6 received. Cleaning up before exiting