xffm question

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Sat Apr 19 15:48:43 CEST 2003

El vie, 18-04-2003 a las 20:20, Shadoe escribió:
> Hi,  I don't know if this has been covered,  but in xffm is it possible to choose multiple files and move all of them at once? like ctrl click and hilite a few then drag all to a folder or copy/paste all? I have tried and it will just cut/copy/grab whatever the mouse is pointing at instead of all of the files.

xffm will c+p or dnd multiple files. Just start dragging when you click
on the last file selected (without releasing the button after the
selection).

What it *cannot* do, and is scheduled to appear only after the first
official release of xfce4, is to bring up the popup menu on multiple
selected files.

Edscott