module's placement

nestu the_new_guiri at yahoo.es
Fri Apr 18 19:00:43 CEST 2003

Hi guys!
I'm writting for a question I have already asked (on irc, IIRC). My problem is
that I get the "no libxfce.so module found in module_path" message only as
user, not as root, so I'm *really* fscked. I've been looking at
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-devel-list/2002-February/msg00253.html, and
playing aounrd with GTK variables and "ln -s", but I don't get the right conf.
Does XFce4 have its own MODULE_PATH variable or something alike that I can
set/unset? I know it's quite offtopic, so double thanks in advanced. Have a
nice holiday or a nice weekend, guys ;)
C U!
nestu ;))))