xfwm bugs ???

Ladanyi Akos la330 at hszk.bme.hu
Mon Apr 14 23:22:47 CEST 2003

Hi!

I've found two oddities when using xfce4:

1. When I click on a link pointing to e.g. a .tar.gz file in Mozilla a
window pops up and asks if
I want to open or download it. I select download and another window
appears where I can select the location where I want to save the file.
The problem is that the firs window doesn't disappear and stays over the
second one. When I use another wm (i.e. not xfwm) the first window
disappears when the second appears.

2. Gkrellm2: The following two settings:
Configuration -> General -> Properties -> Do not include on a taskbar /
Do not include on pager
have no effect when starting up gkrellm, i.e. gkrellm appears on the
pager and the taskbar too. But they work if I activate these two on a
running gkrellm.

I hope I was clear enough and you can also reproduce these.

regards,
Akos

PS: I use:
      gkrellm 2.1.8
      Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.2.1) Gecko/20030408,
build 2003040801
      xfce4: today's cvs checkout

PS2: Sorry for my poor English.....