How can I help?

John Quigley circgroup at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 14 02:00:23 CEST 2003

Howdy Y'all,

I just joined the mailinglist and have been pouring
over recent communications.  Now that school is
letting up for me, I'd love to help with this
incredible project; I'm at a loss as to where I should
start.

I have plenty of programming experience in Visual
Basic.  Thats about it.  No, I'm just kidding of
course.  C, C++, Perl, etc, etc all no problem.  I'd
also be willing to maintain the website/documentation.

In short, you've a ready soldier here, looking for
direction!

Ciao for Now,

John Quigley