Panel Autohide [WAS Xfce4-dev digest, Vol 1 #428 - 16 msgs]

Erik Touve etouve at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 12 07:07:36 CEST 2003

Olivier Fourdan wrote:

>> Sorry, what do you mean exactly here? The autohide should go to the edge
>> so usually the window will have the be moved ... Or do you simply mean
>> that there should be a delay for hiding/unhiding?

>Really, it should *not* go to the edge, because by moving the window you
>can be 100% sure that's you'll get a LeaveNotify event that will prevent
>the panel from being shown again...

>It should hide at the same place.

Ok, I'm a little confused here.  If I resize the window the way the taskbar
is resized, about 5-6 pixels I believe, then when the panel is on the bottom
of the screen and resized when hidden, it has to be moved, otherwise it floats
above the bottom of the screen.

--
Erik Touve <etouve at earthlink.net>