As seen on ROX list....

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sat Apr 5 14:48:56 CEST 2003

Hi all,

The web page says :

"it's my private project which aims to be free (as in freedom)
replacement for various KDE and GNOME icons."

Did anyone contacted the author, Tomasz Mielnik cArrion at elysium.pl to
get his approval ? (sorry, but "free as in freedom" as a license is bit
vague for me :)

Cheers,
Olivier.

http://www.xfce.org