As seen on ROX list....

Jonathan Gardner gardnerj at provide.net
Sat Apr 5 03:35:07 CEST 2003

On Friday, the 04th day of April, in the year of our Lord 2003, at 04:34
PM the esteemed person of letters, Net Llama! quoth:

NL> On Fri, 4 Apr 2003, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
NL> > Any ideas on what name I should choose? FreeIcons doesn't sound
NL> > right. Elysium could do, perhaps? Carrion, does that mean anything?
NL> > all I associated it with is 'carillon', which may not be a bad name
NL> > either?
NL>
NL> carrion, i think is a rotting corpse that animals, such as vultures,
NL> eat.

If it's a choice between carillon and carrion, I choose carillon even
though the icons come from carrion.elysium.pl.

As for remembering what it means, meat eating scavengers eat carrion.

Jonathan

--
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world:
Those who understand binary and those who don't.

--

Modern Christianity is to Superstitious Mythology as
modern Unix is to Obsolete 1970's Operating System.