Watta heck!

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sat Apr 5 00:20:50 CEST 2003

Benny,

This part is not from me (I think Botsie introduced that in one of his
modules). I used a far simpler debug.h and I'm fairly against those
stuff that reduce portability.

If you really want me to put my hands into this, I'll make huge
cleanups. Not sure that what you really mean, though...

FYI, I'm using Linux with gcc 3.2.2

Cheers,
Olivier.

--