Watta heck!

Benedikt Meurer Benedikt.Meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Sat Apr 5 00:12:17 CEST 2003

On Sat, 05, Apr 2003, Olivier Fourdan wrote:

> The problem is with the DBG() statement, not in my code. AFAIK, you
> changed that macro recently.

Ok, seems __DBG_FUNC__ is set to ((__const char *)0) for you. That mean
you neither use NetBSD nor use a C compiler that has __STDC_VERSION__
199901L or above. Interesting to see: I got this check from your debug.h
(except for the NetBSD check).

Please see for yourself, the file is debug.h in libxfce4util.

> Cheers,
> Olivier.

regards,
Benedikt