why should I use xfce4-iconbox?

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Wed Apr 2 21:16:49 CEST 2003

Liviu,

Nope, iconbox is for running apps, xfce4-panel is for launching apps
(it's a bit straight, but basically, it's what's for)

A better question would have been "why should I run xfce-iconbox while
there is already a taskbar?" and the answer would have been "because you
may prefer the icon box" ;)

Cheers,
Olivier.

Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org>