Taskbar issues

Michael Jakl mj at int-x.org
Wed Apr 2 07:13:58 CEST 2003

Hi there,
I've posted a similar issue about the taskbar some time before.
My taskbar is set to autohide, now, when I have to choose a program
from a drop-down (I don't know how to call the submenus of the taskbar)
the taskbar doesn't disappear until I move the mouse over it.

Another question, how does the taskbar determine which program to stack?
I use rxvt which doesn't get stacked and galeon which gets stacked
(just curious).

I'm using the CVS package from xfce.org (yesterday), because SF.net didn't
give me the files ;-)

HTH,
Michael

--
Michael Jakl <mj at int-x.org> http://www.int-x.org
Scientists build to learn, engineers learn to build.