About recent CVS update (double free bug)

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Fri Sep 27 10:46:36 CEST 2002

I initially sent this from the wrong adress as wel, sorry Chuck :(

I'm reading the changes in CVSWeb on sourceforge and I have two questions:

- In the clock module you make clock->frame be pc->main. Doesn't this
prevent the right click callback to be connected since a frame is a no
window widget?

- You canged pc->base from an eventbox to a frame. I think we lose one
or two pixels for the button in that case. Is this on purpose?

     Jasper