xfce4 cvs updated.

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Thu Sep 26 23:06:05 CEST 2002

Hi all,

I've updated xfce4 cvs. The double-free()-bug (tm) has been fixed now.

For information, the clock widget needs to be referenced at least once
using g_object_ref in builtins.c otherwise, when its parent is
destroyed, the widget is removed from its container, its reference count
reaches 0, and then it gets destroyed twice.
(note that it looks to me like a bug or at least an inconsistency in
gtk, but I might be just misunderstanding gtk here - still I'm not
convinced)

I've also reviewed part of the code so other (small) changes occurs.
Some might well have side effects that I've not identified. It works for
me so far, that's all I guarantee ;-)

Olivier               <fourdan at xfce.org>            http://www.xfce.org
XFce is a lightweight  desktop  environment  for  various *NIX systems.
Designed for productivity,  it loads  and  executes  applications fast,
while conserving  system resources. XFce is all free software, released
under GNU General Public License.    Available from http://www.xfce.org