[XFCE4] XFCE4 is crashing

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Thu Sep 19 09:47:26 CEST 2002

Xavier,

If X dies, it's probably because xfwm4 dies (assuming that you run xfwm4
as the main X client)

Interesting enough, the problem doesn't show here. Can you provide me
with a core dump, or even better a backtrace ?

This said, make sure you perform a "make distclean" before the
"./configure" when you build xfwm4. I've seen problems coming from that.

Cheers,
Olivier.

--
Olivier               <fourdan at xfce.org>            http://www.xfce.org
XFce is a lightweight  desktop  environment  for  various *NIX systems.