[XFCE4 CVS] minor updates

Xavier MAILLARD zedek at fxgsproject.org
Wed Sep 18 14:59:33 CEST 2002

Hi,

As promised, configuration is now handled for the clock module.

We can now store/read the xfce4rc file to get the clock module
configuration and we can in the configuration dialog apply/revert
changes.

Note that the write_config/read_config are only done once a panel
session. Actually the read process is done at init time and the
write_config is done when exiting the panel. This may change in not so
far future. Don't report any bugs due to a no-write/read process "on the
fly" whenever you quit the clock configuration dialog.

The bugs related to display problem have not been succesfully
fixed/tested for me (yet) so I prefer not to commit the things.
A beginning of a solution may have been found thanks to jasper but I
didn't get time to try/apply it.

Please report any problem related to clock configuration either in the
ML (prefered way) or directly to me. Another way to contact me or any
member of the xfce core team is IRC (irc.openprojects.net #xfce).

Enjoy !

Cheers,

zeDek