minor xfce4 CVS update

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Mon Sep 16 23:52:00 CEST 2002

Botsie this is mainly meant for you. I started working on some issues
with the vertical panel (the dialog should work now). Please check out
the changes before committing any work yourself.

Are you planning to work more on the panel? If so please drop me or the
list an e-mail to prevent us from working on the same parts of the code.

And just commit to CVS if you think something is ready to go in. No
need to send me the patch first unless you want my opinion on something.
We can always revert the changes if necessary ;-)

I need to do a proper code audit (of my own code that is), because there
are reports of memory corruption and I'm not feeling too sure about some
things myself. However, I don't think it will be before the weekend
that I'll find the time to start work on that.

There are two changes that I think we need first:
1) popups should be positioned next to the button in vertical mode,
   aligned to the top or the bottom.
2) In vertical mode the move handles should be on the same side of the
   panel (making it look more like the panel turned 90 degrees) or on
   top and at the bottom. Then we can allow traditional style without
   making it look strange.

greetings,
	Jasper

--
IRC channel: #xfce on irc.openprojects.net