libxfcegui4 v 0.0.4 in CVS

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Mon Oct 21 09:10:34 CEST 2002

Olivier,

I've been playing with this code a bit and it's indeed almost trivial to
make taskbar/pager apps like this. I have two questions:

Am I correct thinking the tasklist cannot group applications in one
button (that's a very important feature IMHO)?

I couldn't find net hints to define struts. As it is now xfwm4 sometimes
places windows under a dock type panel, which is difficult if that panel
is on the top of the screen. Is there a function to set this?

	Jasper

PS
Just playing with the code I got this screenshot:
http://members.home.nl/jbhuijsmans/20021021.png

--
IRC channel: #xfce on irc.openprojects.net