Problems with xsm

Biju Chacko botsie at myrealbox.com
Mon Nov 18 04:50:17 CET 2002

Hi,

Does anybody have any experience with xsm? I've been trying to run an
XFce4 session with it, with no success. xsm crashes when it tries to
load a saved session that has just been selected in the start up menu.

The logs don't show anything pertinent. I may just be using it
incorrectly, I'm not sure. Does anybody have any pointers?

-- b

--
Linux Bangalore/2002 "Technology for a Free World" December 3/4/5, 2002
                    http://linux-bangalore.org/2002