Any excuse for a screenshot

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Thu Nov 14 16:08:18 CET 2002

My turn to make a (very simple) screenshot :

http://www.xfce.org/archive/lighthouseblue_xfwm4.png

:)

Quoting Jasper Huijsmans <jasper at moongroup.com>:

> Since I haven't been making much (visible) progress on xfce4 lately, I
> decided to embrace the initial import of xfnautilus by Edscott as
> sufficient reason to post another screenshot ;-)
>
> I've been playing with the glade file a bit, so the xfautilus window
> looks slightly different than the one in CVS.
>
> http://members.home.nl/jbhuijsmans/20021113.png
>
> I use the gtk Mist theme engine and the microdeck xfwm theme.
>
> enjoy,
> 	Jasper
>
> --
> IRC channel: #xfce on irc.openprojects.net

XFce is a lightweight  desktop  environment  for  various *NIX systems.
Designed for productivity,  it loads  and  executes  applications fast,
while conserving  system resources. XFce is all free software, released
under GNU General Public License.    Available from http://www.xfce.org