xfnautilus

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Tue Nov 12 16:47:06 CET 2002

El mar, 12-11-2002 a las 06:02, Jasper Huijsmans escribió:
> If you have icon previews incorporated there hardly is a reason to have
> that button anymore, but that's implementation details of course.

good point.

> Great ideas, all of them. Maybe have a plugin interface for additional
> toplevel tree nodes, like e.g. ftp or removable media. A bit like
> virtual folders or kio slaves.

yes that sounds good.

> It segfaulted on closing for me.

It does that sometimes. Maybe next time it won't (but will segfault
somewhere else). I believe it's the fault of the bugs in ghash of glib
because on closing I clean them up first.

> Did I mention it is great to have you back? ;-)

Thanks. But I've never really been gone (just up to my neck with boring,
tedious and nonfullfilling work).

saludos

Edscott