bug report in xfce4

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sun Nov 10 10:18:09 CET 2002

Hi Japser,

> Quick solution for your crash: change showcentral="0" to showcentral="1"
> I'll look into this bug.

Well, I made a backup of a working config...

> The positioning bug you see is I believe unrelated (I'm not completely
> sure yet). The problem is it works just fine for me. Is this bug
> reproducible for you?

yes, 100% reproductible.

> The different numbers in the preferences dialog and the item dialog are
> just the difference between number of items (without the switcher) and
> the position on the panel, which includes the switcher. Do you think
> this is too confusing?

No, just surprising.

> Finally, it seems your concept of left and right are the opposite mine
> ;-)

Well, you knew about that before :)

Olivier               <fourdan at xfce.org>            http://www.xfce.org
XFce is a lightweight  desktop  environment  for  various *NIX systems.
Designed for productivity,  it loads  and  executes  applications fast,
while conserving  system resources. XFce is all free software, released
under GNU General Public License.    Available from http://www.xfce.org