[xfwm4] Re: Problem with KDE2 [WAS: missing root property at start-up]

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Mon May 13 22:08:55 CEST 2002

Hi Jens,

Well, I performed some testing, and  I have a good news and a bad
news...

The bad news it that it's probably a KDE2 bug as it doesn't shows with
KDE3 while it shows with KDE2 even with other window managers (sawfish,
for example)

The good news is, well, it doesn't show in KDE3 !

Regarding the "root menu", don't hold your breath, it won't be part of
xfwm4 !

Cheers,
Olivier.

--
Olivier               <fourdan at xfce.org>            http://www.xfce.org
XFce is a lightweight  desktop  environment  for  various *NIX systems.