dissappearing icons

Thomas Leonard tal00r at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon May 13 19:19:56 CEST 2002

On Wed, May 08, 2002 at 09:32:02AM -0500, Edscott Wilson Garc?a wrote:
> On Mi? 08 May 2002 08:57, Thomas Leonard wrote:
> >
> > We do file icons, but we don't show iconised windows. However, I'm
> > rewriting the pinboard code at the moment, and I'm considering adding
> > (optional?) support for this, as it confuses newbies when their windows
> > disappear completely...
>
> This would be great since it would fill in the not-yet-coded icon management
> program for placing icons on the desktop (a la CDE) in xfwm4.

Right, it seems to be working now :-)

CVS snapshot here:

	http://rox.sourceforge.net/snapshots/

Still very experimental, but minimising a window should make an icon for
it appear in the top-left corner of the pinboard.

Anyway, it works with sawfish. Will try with xfwm4 when the automake
errors go away ;-)

--
Thomas Leonard			http://rox.sourceforge.net
tal00r at ecs.soton.ac.uk		tal197 at users.sourceforge.net