CDE features for XFce (was: Re: Xfwm 4 screen captures)

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Wed May 8 17:10:52 CEST 2002

On Wed, 2002-05-08 at 08:30, Edscott Wilson García wrote:

> I would not need it since I have access to a digital-unix 4.0 box at work with
> CDE (which is why I perfectly understand the the "like CDE but better") .
> Maybe xftree should have an icon view in the style of dtfile?

	That would be cool.  Something else I wouldn't mind is to have the
configuration tools come up in windows of their own.  The way CDE does
it when you click what is the main panel icon style called
"Configuration".  Not a necessity but it would be nice.

--
Using Linux since 11/91		|		http://www.linux.org
Linux user #29402		|		http://counter.li.org