dissappearing icons

Javanx javanx at supereva.it
Wed May 8 15:00:33 CEST 2002

On 07 May 2002 23:31:44 +0200
Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org> wrote:

> Since this application is yet to be written, you
> won't see any icons.
>
> In the meantime, use Alt+Tab to navigate between
> apps or use either gnome panel (panel) or KDE
> panel (kicker)

That's what i meant about making panel
pluginable/configurable. It would be cool the have
a plugin for the panel that makes the panel manage
the icons so that it's also possible to use a
FileManager with programs/directory icons on the
desktop (like the various nautilus/gmc/konqueror).

Ah, I forgot about it. Look at the integration
between XFWM4 and GNUStep, I like ObjC but the
integration between AppKit and XFWM3 was quite
bad. Menus of GNUStep applications tend to
disappear and it has some problems with window
mangement.