title-bar font

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Wed May 8 11:23:19 CEST 2002

Jens,

Would you try the latest CVS ?

What happen is that xfwm4 grabs the server quite early when receiving a
map request, to make sure the window doesn't go away before or while
managing it, but it seems that some slow apps don't have enough time to
properly set their settings.

I've reduced the portion of code between the grab/ungrab (ie, I grab the
server as late as possible) to give more time to the application. This
might help.

I've done some intensive testing and as far as I can tell, this doesn't
compromise xfwm4 stability.

Cheers,
Olivier.

--
Olivier               <fourdan at xfce.org>            http://www.xfce.org
XFce is a lightweight  desktop  environment  for  various *NIX systems.