[xfwm4] fullscreen file manager windows

Jasper Huijsmans j.b.huijsmans at hetnet.nl
Tue Jun 25 21:27:28 CEST 2002

Olivier,

I'm afraid it still happens (ROX CVS and xfwm4 CVS). There doesn't seem
to be a clear pattern as to when it happens and when not. It seems to
have something to do with clicking on the background in one desktop and
then switching to another one. Also when it happens once, it's
repeatable again and again.