Synchronize watches^W autotools and xfce4 progress report

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Wed Jun 12 14:40:25 CEST 2002

Hi Jasper,

I've switch xfwm4 to automake 1.6 yesterday. That wasn't a peacefull
migration, but it showed some flaws in my Makefile.am

So far, so good, I use automake 1.6 and autoconf 2.52

I think I can do the "automakization" (hey, I just invented another kewl
word ;-) ) for you if you wish, or I can provide support, as you prefer
;-)

Cheers,
Olivier.