Contrast problem in xfwm4

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sat Jul 27 10:08:16 CEST 2002

Hi Joakim,

> If this is only because you are supposed to use colours that "fit" with
> some predifined shadows/highligts I apologize for taking up your
> precious developer time ;).

Two kinds of themes : The one that have there own colors (agua, g2, b5,
r9x, redmondxp, etc) and the ones that use gtk colors (redmond, kde,
iceg, etc.)

When using gtk colors, it's really like any gtk widget.

Olivier               <fourdan at xfce.org>            http://www.xfce.org
XFce is a lightweight  desktop  environment  for  various *NIX systems.
Designed for productivity,  it loads  and  executes  applications fast,
while conserving  system resources. XFce is all free software, released
under GNU General Public License.    Available from http://www.xfce.org