Contrast problem in xfwm4

Joakim Andreasson joakim.andreasson at gmx.net
Sat Jul 27 03:43:54 CEST 2002

Hi developers,

I was trying out xfwm4, and I noticed that when I use my normal .gtkrc
colour scheme, the shadows and highlight colours of the inactive window
borders and buttons are out of sync with the background (att. is an
example). This applies to most of the included themes, an exception IIRC
being the "agua" theme.

If this is only because you are supposed to use colours that "fit" with
some predifined shadows/highligts I apologize for taking up your
precious developer time ;).

Regards,
Joakim

---