Screenshot xfwm4 /xfce4

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Fri Jul 12 02:26:21 CEST 2002

On Thu, 2002-07-11 at 20:08, Chuck Mead wrote:

> JK>	Oh man!!  Nice.  The only request I have for XFce4 is someone keep the
> JK>Mofit/Notif/XfceSteller "skin" in it.  I really want the look-n-feel of
> JK>CDE.
>
> Sorry Joe but I'm against it!

	This is the third time you have violated the DMCA, UTIIC, YYZ, BFE &
every other DRM/IP law as you know that I am the only one who can be
against anything.  I am now sending my team of crack lawyers to sue you,
Moongroup, the XFce project, the GTK project, Red Hat, MailMan, Linux
International, ICAN, IEEE, Canada, Microsoft, the DoJ, every country in
the far east that manufactures all computer & network HW, all of the
global TelCo's, Madonna and the Vienna Boys Choir.

--
Attention all planets of the Solar Federation.
We have assumed control.