xfce4 questions

Net Llama! netllama at linux-sxs.org
Tue Dec 31 03:45:13 CET 2002

Its been about 3 months since i last tried XFCE4, and there'a  fairly
noticable improvement.  Congrats to all the contributors.

A few questions:
1) I want to setup the window focus so that it follows the mouse
(basically the same as the "ClickRaise No" feature for xfce3.  How would i
do this under XFCE4?
2) I see all these screenshots of XFCE4 with some gorgeous icons.  Where
can i get these icons?
3) When i right click on the menu, i see a "Lock Screen" option, however
it fails, since i don't have xflock.  Is there a way to change that to use
xscreensaver instead (like under XFCE3)?
4) There appear to be a huge number of themes that come with XFCE4 (a good
thing), however i can't find any method of previewing them in advance.
Also some of the themes don't seem to apply at all when i select them.  Is
this a known bug?
5) Under XFCE3, i could (un)shade a window simply by right clicking on its
top bar.  Now right clicking appears to generate a menu, so its become a
two step process (which i don't like much).  Is there a simple way of
changing this behavior, that i'm missing?
6) I'm having trouble getting both the pager & the clock to appear
simultaneously.  It seems like i can only have one at a time, which is
obviuosly not as intended.  What am i missing?

If any of this stuff is documented somewhere, please let me know, nd i'll
gladly read it.  thanks!

L. Friedman                       	       netllama at linux-sxs.org
Linux Step-by-step & TyGeMo: 		    http://netllama.ipfox.com

   6:40pm  up 16 days,  1:49,  2 users,  load average: 0.14, 0.05, 0.08